What Are Kids Looking for?
When you think of the average middle-schooler, you probably don’t picture a saintly youth who delights in spending time in prayer. Most likely you see an average kid who is into movies, the latest tech, video games, or sports. What are they looking for when they occupy their time with these things? Do they simply desire to be entertained, or are they looking for something deeper: a sense of purpose, belonging, happiness? It could be that middle school kids want what we desire, an encounter with God.
Encounter: Experiencing God in the Everyday is more than a Bible study program. It is a life-changing experience that speaks directly to the hearts and minds of middle school aged kids. Designed specifically for 6th to 8th grades, Encounter uses the color-coded Bible Timeline learning system to reveal the story of our faith and God’s plan for our lives. As your students are drawn into this story they will come to a new and profound understanding of who God is. Most importantly they will see God not as a distant doctrinal concept, but as a loving Father who desires a meaningful and lasting encounter with them.
- Be drawn into the amazing story that ties all of Scripture together.
- Experience God’s love for them in a profound way, and see him as a part of their daily lives.
- Discover the meaning of their faith, and the purpose God has for them.
- Learn how the Old Testament prefigures, prepares for, and prophesies the coming of the Messiah.
- See Jesus as the awaited Messiah who established the Catholic Church to continue his saving mission on earth.
- Witness the power of the Sacraments and the Mass as real encounters with God
...and much more!
Encounter: Experiencing God in the Everyday
- Product Code: Encounter
- Availability: In Stock