Hope and Healing for the Catholic Family
Marriage is meant to last a lifetime. Most engaged couples approach their wedding days fully believing and intending this. Sadly, however, too many hearts and homes end up experiencing the pain of divorce. This often brings about unexpected and unimaginable heartache, questions, and challenges. Is healing possible? Yes! That’s the good news this program offers.
Surviving Divorce was created to bring hope and healing to those who have experienced the pain and loneliness of a broken marriage. It is for the newly separated and divorced and those still struggling with issues many years later. It will help them answer their questions, restore hope, and begin authentic healing. Developed and hosted by Rose Sweet, Surviving Divorce features experts Dr. Ray Guarendi, Ph.D., Fr. Donald Calloway, M.I.C., Fr. Steve Porter, S.T.L., Fr. Mitch Pacwa, S.J., and Christopher West. It also includes personal testimonies of Catholic men and women who have experienced the breakdown of their families. They courageously share their stories with heart, humor, and wisdom. As they witness to their pain and the healing power of Christ in their lives, participants will laugh, cry, and identify with their journeys from heartache to healing.
- Work through the emotional upheaval of separation and divorce.
- Find personal healing and hope.
- Discover a deeper understanding of God’s love for you.
- Gain wisdom and comfort from experts and others who share your experiences.
- Navigate new concerns like custody, court hearings, and finances.
- Product Code: Surviving Divorce
- Availability: In Stock